These comments are provided as a guide only. Like trellis and other landscaping materials, specific applications vary and responsibility remains with the installer. This is a DIY product, basic handyman/carpentry skills are required. Consult your local stockist or a landscaping professional if unsure.
|Robust & Hardwearing
All Australian Made & Owned
|1200mmx600mm sheets easy for DIY or trade transport carry and install. 9mm thk 4-5kg||Hardwood product resistant to run-off weathering, bloat and rot||Cut, fix, sand and paint or seal using standard handyman timberwork tools||Protected by Decoshield™ Penetrating
Protective Stain System
|10 Year Warranty
|Made from Renewable Australian Hardwood tailings|
•10 YEAR WARRANTY against material rot, bloat or delamination under
normal outdoor 'run-off' conditions. Screens mounted in vertical plain, not submerged/ constant contact with water, soil or chemicals. Installations are the responsibility of the the installer. Directions herein must be followed.
• Hardwood Exteriorboard product, performs similarly to timber decking timber. It is resistant to normal run-off weathering, but not suitable for applications where submerged or <100mm to ground or constant water
• Natural Tannin may release and go rusty or grey over time(similar to merbau) if left unsealed. Like natural timber products the panels may vary in colour and texture.
• Painting is not required, however for alternative colours and finishes, use outdoor paint or deck sealer products, and follow instructions or consult landscaping prof.
• Suggested minimum fixing 300 centres apart along border.
• Alternatively use a suitable construction adhesive for invisible fixing, or use a combination of the screw and adhesive eg. neat decking screw in each corner and adhesive around border.
• For best results measure, drawup, pre-drill position and clamp before/during fixing. Use 2mm spacers to create a consistent joint with expansion joint, to allow for natural movement of timber materials.
• 45mm nominal border to accomodate typical fixing and conceal 90mm post or support.
• This is versatile product and can be cut down and fabricated as per timber, however this is not a freestanding structural product.